Have you found that you:-
- want to
get more sales on your website?
- are nervous about
- don’t want to be spammer and are afraid of
- frustrated with Facebook
- don’ t know where to start with a
digital marketing plan
- dream of a passive income while spending time with your family
As online expert Derek Halpern says: I believe smart entrepreneurs and executives who want to win in today’s overcrowded marketplace MUST become master marketers, persuaders, and salesmen.
My name is Jenny Spring.
My first business, built over 10 years, was a design and offshore manufacturing ecommerce business. I started with wholesaling my products to stockists and retailers, and then grew it into an ecommerce business to give me more flexibility with my family.
To help my clients we:
1. simplify their online marketing by analysing their current business situation
2. identify what is going well and what is not working
3. understand who their customer is and how to reach them
4. build a realistic marketing game plan to get them to where they want to be
What might be in this marketing game plan?
- a clear and persuasive website that attracts qualified leads and buyers
- persuasive email because it reduces staff costs and automates sales growth and increases customer loyalty
- SEO blog because it gets a website onto Google first page and increases sales by building expertise and authority
- SEO keyword tools because we use facts to understand online behaviour, and then we tweak the website accordinly
- lead magnets to build email lists with the future qualified customers for each business
- Adwords and Facebook ads
- Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn based on business needs and how it can help grow an audience
- Online line training courses like Website Tweaks to Increase Conversions, How to Get your Products into Shops, and more.
For consecutive years, I am the only Australian ranked in the international Top 10% of 500,000 for email marketing effectiveness.
There is a lot of advice out there. I stick with the advice that will make a difference to whether you grow and succeed or whether you stay where you are at.
I did have a life before I became a business owner.
I was an award winning IT software account executive in the USA. I honed sales and marketing processes during this time, and it is these processes, coupled with my own business knowledge, that allows me to cut through the clutter and focus on your specific needs.
But I don’t rest on this background.
I’m a consumer of information. I am a fully-fledged member of leading international courses on blogging, emailing, internet psychology and sales, copywriting, sales writing, website creation and SEO. I stay current and well-informed and I keep my customers up-to-date as well.
I focus on digital web sales and email marketing to help you grow your business.
I promise to get straight to the point, save you a stack of money by avoiding the landmines of business, give you seriously good real-world easy steps to follow.
Hybrid Connect Error : Connector could not be found